Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa Claus


OH. MY. GOSH. We took Kate to see Santa and it was the most precious thing! We had to wait in line a few minutes, and Kate doesn't like to just be still, so I wasn't sure how she'd feel about Santa, but with everyone smiling and jingling bells at her, she BEAMED!! 


Everyone was oohing and aahing and I'm so glad my mom had the camera because I just watched, smiled, and froze (and maybe teared up)! 
Until just a few years ago (yes, well into our 20s), my brothers and I always took a picture with Santa for my mom every single year. Now that Kate came along, I think Scotty and Jeremy are relieved that the pressure is off of them!


This was definitely one of those proud mama moments :)


She couldn't really tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas, but if I had to guess, I'd say anything Mickey Mouse, teethers, light up toys, for her mama to stop making her try yucky carrots, and for the ability to sleep longer at night (No? You don't think so? OK, maybe that's on my wish list ;)


Santa will definitely be stopping by this house, Kate has been such a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment