Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hooks/Dinzik Wedding

Santa and our families were too good to us! Thank goodness we had the day off of work because this was the (partial) view of my living room this morning (and you can't even see what's behind the sofa and around the tree). This gift explosion and the number of awesome pictures I need to go through overwhelm me a bit, so I'll just start with last weekend and catch up when I can!

Last weekend, our good friends Matt and Jane were married! The wedding was local, and big thanks to Mimi and Aunt Kacey, who came down to watch Kate at our house while Brett and I (and my family) went to the wedding and reception. It was beautiful and so much fun!

Scotty, who was the best man, with Matt, the groom


 Our sweet baby doll (who is 5 months old now!!)





 My mom and her friends having a blast!



 This cracks me up!! Everyone loves my dad, but no one could get him to dance ;)
Just wait until he has his knee replacement!

Awesome wedding with great people!

And I have to include these because she's my favorite and I missed her so much at the wedding :)
The next day at my parents' house, most of our friends who were in town came over


No comments:

Post a Comment