Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holidays!

So if you think holidays are great, then you should have a child because then they are REALLY great! We've had so much fun with Kate. My boss gently reminded me that "you know, she won't remember this" (when I was describing what Santa will bring her), but I will remember this and I will write it down and document it in pictures so that one day, my sweet baby can look back and see just how amazing our life is with her. And this holiday shopping/dressing/visiting Santa/tree decorating/baking/family loving is just the best thing in the world and it makes my heart beat fast just thinking about it. 
So HAPPY EVERYTHING and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Santa stops here ;)

Kate loves EVERYTHING about being outside, even dipping her toes in the ice cold (OK, very cold for Florida) water at the beach.

 Things have been busy around here, so I haven't had much free time to blog, but I'm sure you understand... I'll try to do a "Day in the life" post soon!


So the next few pictures are from Thanksgiving day (told you I'm behind). Yes, we had a traditional meal but somehow have no pictures of that! Scotty and Jeremy were both home so we had a great day with my family, then headed up to visit the in-laws in the afternoon.



Growing up way too fast

Later that weekend, we went to pick out our Christmas tree. We have a beautiful tree in the living room (I need to take pictures) and a mini tree for our mini girl in her nursery.

Jeremy went with Mom to pick my parents' tree out - he chose the most gigantic tree, but because he was excited about tree shopping with his momma, she was just fine with buying the biggest tree there.


And listen to this. Kate cuddles now :) It is so wonderful and I feel like I'm running late to work everyday now because I just can't put her down in the mornings. She's all smiles and babbles and gives me open mouth kisses and reaches her little hands out to the dogs and still smiles at Mickey.
Life is just about perfect.





2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kate Elizabeth :)

    LG Kerstin (from Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come visit you soon!! I miss you all soo much and Kate is just beautiful Kacy!! Soo soo happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete