Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Here is a little photo recap of our wonderful Christmas. Kate really has been the most incredible blessing this year and there is no better gift in the world! I thank God every single day for her.
This was after Christmas eve mass. Kate's smiling because she got to hang out with Daddy outside during the entire mass ;)

Christmas morning, we headed over to my parents'. Scotty & Jeremy were both home and were so happy that Santa delivered Kate's presents to Nannie & PopPop's (and since Kate is still so young, I couldn't picture my family across the street doing the Christmas morning thing without us)...they even woke up early when Kate did!

The best present under the tree!



Brett, Kate, Kacy, Scotty, Mom, Jeremy (Dad took the picture)

No picture yet, but the big box behind us is an awesome wooden swing that Santa brought me and Brett. We have spent every afternoon on it in the backyard since Brett put it together :)
It moves, so we can actually "sit" there with Kate!


Mom made me an amazing album of our life this fall, which I am SO EXCITED about because Lord knows I haven't had time to do anything with all of these pictures!

Dad thinking about shaving, Mom getting festive




Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on TV, so miss Kate was content

Breaking in some of her new toys



Christmas Day in Florida...in a bathing suit in the hammock!


Christmas afternoon, getting ready to head to Brett's family's house 
(I did take pictures there (and of our Christmas tree), but for some reason my photos won't load onto my computer...I'll post later!)


No comments:

Post a Comment