Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nursery

Finally I have some pictures to post of the nursery! I LOVE it and it's exactly what I wanted for her room.
 Don't worry, the bumper will come out for the first few months :)
I love all of the windows, and since we'll spend so much time in it, the rocker/glider is VERY comfy!
This baby armoire was mine when I was a baby! Just added some new hardware.



The pillow won't stay either... it's on the rocker now.

So, we are all set! Now we just need baby girl to make her debut to use all of this "completely necessary" equipment that is slowly taking over our house :) 
Next appointment is on Thursday morning!

2 comments:

  1. We are ready for you baby B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness her nursery is GORGEOUS! Beautiful work Kacy! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete