Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Appointment update

Just a quick update... I had my 38 week appointment yesterday and everything is still right on track. Good blood pressure, no weight gain, and Dr. Pare said the baby has dropped lower but isn't "fully engaged." Not sure about dilation, we'll know more about that next week.... unless we have a Birth Day sooner! Of course, he we listened to the heartbeat, which was perfect with the addition of some hiccups! Yesterday, Dr. Pare didn't think I'd have a baby in the next day or two, but possibly in the next week. So, after my Dairy Queen treat ;) on the way home, I walked and walked and walked. It's getting close, please pray for us. We're ready to meet her!

There is a full moon tomorrow (7/15), I'm just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment