Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lately

Just some pictures from the last few days as we patiently wait :) Each day we're taking pictures in case it's happens to become birth day!

 Pawpaw (Mom's Dad) is in town from Louisiana, and I'd LOVE to have this baby (his first great grandchild) while he's still in town!

NannyKat, Mimi, & Pawpaw all waiting...

 This pineapple at my parents' house has grown over about 3 years from the top cut off of a previous pineapple. They've decided we'll "harvest" it once the baby is born... yes, we know it's already ripe. Maybe you can let baby girl know that :)
 Today
 Jeremy came home from Gainesville today. We're all ready to meet you sweet girl!

My family (minus Scotty, who isn't in town yet) and my in-laws after dinner tonight to celebrate "almost baby!"

We're trying our hardest to treasure these last few days, but now that she's full term, I never imagined it would be so hard to be patient! I understand she'll come when she's ready, but I've waited my whole, entire life for this day, so this is a little tough. We've never wanted anything more than this baby, so we are definitely anxiously awaiting her arrival. Then, throw in all these crazy "false labors" and excitement is at a max. This morning, some strong, painful contractions woke me up at 5:15. They came every 4-5 minutes, lasting 30-60 seconds for 3 hours and I REALLY thought our day was here. Just as I thought about letting my office know I wouldn't make it to work today, the contractions slowed way down, I went to work, and here I am, still with child! Tomorrow is a new day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment