Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Savannah



I'm a little behind on my blogging.... Last weekend Brett and I went to Savannah, GA for Lauren's baby shower. Lauren's baby girl, Aubrey, is due May 22 and it was so nice to visit with her and more of Brett's family there!
 Lauren opening gifts at her beautiful shower at the tea room!
From left: Ian, Lauren (32 weeks), me (22 weeks), & Brett
 Out to dinner down on River Street
Brett and I after dinner - my belly REALLY shows after meals! Also, after I eat she moves like crazy!! She kicks and punches, and now I can even feel her rolling...kind of a strange feeling I can't describe, but amazing! I'm trying to coach her to go head down ;)

Savannah has always had a spot in our hearts because that is where we got engaged back in July 2007. We love to visit and really enjoyed our weekend until the last morning. While we were gone, my parents watched my dogs, Maggie and Molly, for us. We had no idea that Molly was so sick, and Sunday morning my mom called to say that Molly didn't make it through the night :( I'll never get over the fact that I wasn't home with her, but maybe my sweet girl planned it that way... either way, our trip ended quickly and we had a long drive home. We had to make one more stop on our way out of town at the fountain at Forsyth Park (where Brett asked the famous question a few years back!) We had a picture from that day, and I wanted one of us pregnant, and we'll go back one day with our baby girl... our sequence. With all that being said, don't mind our puffy eyes, it was a rough morning...
 March 2011
 July 2007
Our spot

No comments:

Post a Comment