Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

25 weeks

Another update...we are at 25 weeks and doing very well! I had my monthly appointment today to check my urine, weight, measure my belly, and hear sweet baby girl's heartbeat. Yes, I still get goosebumps :) The OB said everything is "textbook" and right on track! I go back in 3 weeks for my next appointment and the glucose tolerance test (blah!) and then after that, I start going every TWO weeks! Wow, I guess we really are getting close!
I'm still feeling really good, sleeping well, feeling LOTS of baby movement, and not really having any cravings. Sometimes I feel like I'm growing by the minute, but that's OK :)
This weekend, Brett and I are off to NYC...our last big trip, just the two of us!
I'll update when we're back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment