Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Molly girl

This is so hard to write about, but my sweet Molly girl is so much a part of our lives that she deserves a post to celebrate her life. My little angel passed away March 27 at 14 1/2 years old. I know she lived a long life for a little dog, and she had a wonderful, full life - I'm trying to find peace in that :)

2010
December 1997

After begging and begging for my own maltese puppy, I got her right after my 13th birthday - Molly has been with me for more than half of my life! 
December 1996

She's been with me through middle and high school, college, marriage, and many trips. She was my cuddle partner during really hard times and really great times, my greeter every time I walked in the door, my bedmate, and the best little shadow I could ever ask for. 
December 1996
She was there for all of my firsts - first night away at college, first house, first job, first pregnancy...I wish so badly our baby girl could know her, but Molly would lay on my prego belly and I know she knew.
December 1996
First night in our new house, March 2010
Here are some more pictures, there are quite a few but they each make me smile and I need that :)



Paige and Laura with me, Maggie and Molly at our house in Gainesville. So thankful for such a wonderful college life!

I am so thankful for all of my years with my sweet Molly and all the happiness she brought to my family...she definitely ruled the roost. Even the labs respected her 4 pound self :)


 I'll never forget the way she fit perfectly on my lap, how she followed me and Brett all around the house wherever we went, the sound of her little feet click-clacking on our tile floor, and how Dad said her name when he held her <3
 Spring 2011

I know all dogs go to heaven, but why must they go so soon? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my precious Kacy, how you touch my heart. I am sitting here sobbing while reading through your beautiful tribute to Molly. How she loved you, you know. You gave her a perfect life and she was so lucky to have you in hers too. Oh, we will all miss her so much, but mostly the constant happiness she brought you, and the little girl she still made me think of when she was with you. My heart aches for you because I know what a huge part of your life she has been. I love you my angel, Mom

    ReplyDelete