Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1st Baby Shower

As I mentioned, I had my first baby shower and it was PERFECT! Patti, Laura, and Paige did such a great job...they didn't forget a single detail, the food and decorations were great, and I was able to visit with wonderful friends and family! Here are some pictures, there are quite a few (especially for my family who couldn't be there to see), but at least I didn't put all 500 that are on my computer right now :)
I am so thankful for everyone who was able to be there!
The amazing diaper cake that Patti made!
 Me with the hostesses... From left: Patti, Laura, me (23 1/2 weeks), Paige - the most amazing friends!
Cherelle, Cori, me, Allison, Michelle, & Lucinda

With my Aunt Karen and cousins - Amy, Betsy, Katy, & Emily
 Gator gear!
 Grandmothers to be!
 The girls had set up "onesie decorating" with iron on fabrics and patterns. Everyone's onesies turned out SO CUTE! I can't wait to dress her in them :)
 Patti & Jane - there were cutouts with letters for people to fill in name recommendations
 Me with my sweet Mom
 Me and Brett with the grandmothers
 Relaxing after the shower!
 Mom and Dad to be, we couldn't be happier :)
 Of course, Dad barbequed for dinner during the shower :)
 So glad Scotty was home
Brett moved the nursery furniture around and put together the mobile and stroller Sunday night. 
Somebody's excited :)
Brett and Mom started to get some things organized in the nursery

Thank you again for an amazing weekend! I can't wait for our baby girl to meet and love all of you as much as I do. She is already so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment