Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Girls' Weekend!

From left: Sarah, Patti, Jess, me, Laura, Paige, Mom

This past weekend was one I'll never forget! Several of my wonderful friends were able to come into town for a few days, and we stayed so busy! They travelled in from Atlanta, Orlando, Nashville, New York City, and Ft Myers. They planned and gave me my first baby shower and it was so beautiful! We had lots of catching up to do, ate lots, oohed and aahhed lots over all things baby...it was so hard to say goodbye, but I can't wait for our baby girl to meet her "aunties!" They have already spoiled her rotten :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU all, you'll never know how much this weekend meant to me! 
 Laura, Mom, Patti, & Paige running a few errands
After a great lunch outside on Friday...beautiful weather, beautiful friends!
Patti, me, Laura, Paige.... baby girl was moving lots after my virgin pina colada :)

 Picture with Jess once she made it into town. Me (23 weeks) and Jess, 21 weeks pregnant with her baby girl Ella Rose...Jess and her husband Seth are considering moving down to Stuart, and I couldn't be more excited for the potential to raise our baby girls together!!
Of course the pregnant girls needed ice cream :)
 Brett and Scotty playing cornhole after the shower
Me & Jess relaxing with Gus and Maggie after the shower, back at my house
So Jess & I caved and took one of these :) Don't mind our appearances, it was a very long and busy weekend and we were ready for sleep! I may be pushing my belly out a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment