Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update

Just a little update on baby girl....she's growing quickly and so am I! Unless there are any complications at any of my appointments, we won't have another ultrasound unless we opt to do the 4D ultrasound when I'm further along! However, I have no doubts that she is there....she is moving and kicking so much and it's such a wonderful, reassuring feeling! For about a week now, you can feel some of her kicks by touching my belly and Brett gets just as excited as I do each time he feels her move. Most of her movement is when I finally sit down at work or lay down at night to go to bed...I'm a little nervous that this is an indication of future sleep patterns ;) Still feeling great, just never knew that leaning over to tie my sneakers could be so difficult! Ha! We bought nursery furniture and our sweet baby already has some precious clothes...sometimes I just can't resist, I've waited my whole life to buy baby clothes! Time is flying by, I can't believe we're just 4 months away from holding her!! We're treasuring our time together and with  friends and family...
With some good friends before dinner in Jupiter... 
From left: Blake, Olivia, Brett, Kacy, Scotty, Jane & Matt
This weekend, Brett and I are heading to Savannah to celebrate with Lauren Bladergroen (due May 22) and shower her with sweet baby love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment