Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Around the house

We've been living in our house for just over a year now, and we have stayed so busy with projects! For the most part, other than football season, it seems we spend each weekend working on something new. Dad, Brett, my mom, and dad's friend have done most of the work. Scotty is very helpful when he's home, and I'm not allowed on scaffolding or ladders, so I'm good at painting trim down low and planting flowers :) We love our house, it's perfect for us with a great yard for our dogs and baby girl on the way :) Here are some pictures from last weekend...I'll try to put together a little "before and after" post soon. 
Scotty working on the back porch ceiling
 Dad on the back porch
 Me with Jeremy, who was home at the end of his spring break.
 In my front yard with Jeremy and Scotty. Yes, that is my parents' house in the background...we're that close and I love it :)
 With Brett, doing yard work
 The obligate side belly view :)  20 weeks...
Front of our house

No comments:

Post a Comment