Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Brett! And my belly has arrived :)

Brett celebrated his 27th birthday yesterday! We had a great dinner at our house with family that was in town - we are so blessed to have our family all close by! We had lots to celebrate, as yesterday was also my 20 week mark....we are halfway to holding this sweet baby girl! 

Being pregnant is so much fun, and in the past 2 weeks or so, my baby bump has really popped out of nowhere!! Everyday at work, SEVERAL patient's moms ask if I'm pregnant...I get excited to tell them our good news everytime, but just once I want to lie and say "no" and see their reaction :) The first patient family who asked last week went like this (coming from the mother): "Ms. Kacy, are you pregnant?" Yes, I sure am! I'm due in July and am so happy, thanks for noticing! Then she says, "Ya, I was gonna say...you a stick figure everywhere else but with that belly, I knew you was...Girl, you about to get real busy!" Keeps me entertained :)
Here are several pictures from Brett's birthday night...
Sitting down to eat
Amazing Dad
Dessert! I forgot candles so he blew out a match :)

The whole gang! From left: Courtney, Kacey, Michelle, Mike, Eddie, Kim, mom and dad in chair, Brett (yes, he's wearing his new Baby Bjorn that I got him!) and me
With Brett & my parents
Tired :) Baby girl was kicking so much (all that cake!) but still not able to feel by touching my belly...Courtney tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment