Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Fall!


So the weather around here is GORGEOUS and with this recent "cold snap" (highs in the 70s), I'm finally in the mood for fall! I resisted the change, trying to enjoy every last bit of that summer feel, but after way too many days of wind and rain, we're welcoming the change of seasons :) So, we took Kate to a pumpkin patch, my fall candle is burning with all the windows open, and I just enjoyed a pumpkin coffee (decaf - Kate doesn't sleep). 

And I don't even know how many people read this, but for those of you who have been sending happy bottle thoughts our way, THANKS - we're almost there. After trying just about every different bottle and nipple out there, we found the old fashioned playtex drop-ins with the soft brown nipple were the winner. She still isn't a perfect bottler - she'll only take it if she takes a good nap and wakes up hungry, but at least it's a step. Practice makes perfect, right?!
I started this post yesterday, and this morning, she finished a whole bottle for my mom! Wahooo!

Here are pumpkin patch pictures of my babydoll! 

She always has her hands in her mouth and lots of drool these days, but no signs of teeth yet!

I promise she smiles, it's just hard to catch!



Our loot. Let the carving begin!

Happy fall yall!


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! You look amazing and seriously....her cheeks are to die for!

    ReplyDelete