Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 30, 2011

28 years


Holy cow, how did I just turn 28 years old?!


My birthday was a few days ago, and it was wonderful! I got to spend the whole day with my sweet girl, and Mom and Dad took me and Kate to lunch outside on the water. It was fantastic (and so was that pumpkin parfait dessert!)


That night, my parents cooked a great meal for us, Brett's family, & Tanya. It was one of my best birthdays yet - surrounded by good people and so thankful for my baby!

Yes, my mom about burned the house down with 28 candles...



I got lots of goodies, including a video camera and new computer!! Yeahhh! My blogging should get real good (Or it will look just the same. I don't know how to "fancy" up the top or display pics differently. Let me know if you do)!

 Oh my gosh, how do I not have a single picture with my Mom and Dad?! It was a busy night, and my mom was taking the pictures, but STILL! After all, my birthday should be a celebration of my mom too - I just went through natural childbirth. I now know what THAT'S all about, so on my birthday, she deserves an extra cupcake :)



No comments:

Post a Comment