Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Shower #2

This past weekend I had another wonderful shower with family and some local friends. Mom's friends were so gracious and did a beautiful job, and yet again, we feel so blessed! We now have most everything we need, and I think the baby has more clothes than I do ;)

 The fabulous hostesses!
Opening gifts... this is part of the nursery bedding!
 Kacey, Kristen, Darly, Courtney, me, & Tanya
Me at 31 weeks with Ali at 26 weeks
 Back at our house, a few of us relaxed in the pool while the dogs swam and played!
 Me with Gus - he doesn't quite understand that he doesn't fit on my belly anymore :)
Khoury, Scotty, Jeremy & Brett in the hot tub after golfing during the shower.

Another wonderful weekend getting ready for baby, and we are getting so impatient! Just can't wait to hold her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment