Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 weeks

Oops, I'm a little behind :) Here is a 30 week picture...

I also got to finally spend some time with my very special friend, Tanya. Her twin sister Katrina is my forever guardian angel, and we have been friends since we were 6. Although we don't see each other often enough, we can always pick right back up where we left off! She is extremely well-traveled and independent and kind of the opposite of me :) For my family who remembers her from the "olden days," she just finished her masters program for aquaculture? after living/researching on a boat in Fiji (click that for a link to her blog) for a year, going to school at Auburn, and then living in Panama for several months doing more research. 

And then a crawfish boil :) I feel like these always kick off summer for us because when both of my brothers are home and crawfish are in season, my parents get talked into a package of 70 pounds of live, wriggling crawfish delivered for a little bit of Lousiana here in Florida. Makes us miss our crazy cajun family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment