Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

29 weeks and Mother's Day

Things are moving right along! I am 29 weeks pregnant now and I'm still doing really well, but I think I've been introduced to a little bit of the fatigue that everyone kept asking me about ;) I'm not sleepy tired, but after being on my feet all day, I just can't wait to recline and prop my feet up after dinner....for 2 reasons. It feels good for my legs/feet, but also because when I do, the baby moves (and I think salsa dances!) SO MUCH now! We can see my belly moving on the outside and can feel her head, butt, knees and elbows... it's making us very anxious to meet her!
This is a 4D picture from my ultrasound today... how perfect is she?! Dr. Pare wanted to do one more just to be sure everything was still OK since I had parvovirus in the 1st trimester (scary, but everything is fine!). She had her left arm across her face most of the time, but we were still able to get this great profile image. It was a little last minute and Brett wasn't able to get off work, so my mom came with me and we have all fallen completely in love. I can't wait to hold her and kiss those chub cheeks...
She is 3 lb, 8 oz and at the 70th percentile. Nice and healthy! She is measuring at 30 weeks, so we'll see when she makes her debut!!

Also, here are a few pictures from last weekend, mostly from Mother's Day. We went to a birthday party on Saturday (forgot my camera) and to a friend's graduation party that evening. 
 With Cherelle at her graduation party


 Brett's mom and sister came over and spent the day with us at my parents' house for Mother's Day. We lounged by the pool, caught up on the royal wedding pictures in People :) and went on the boat.
Me (29 weeks), Brett's mom Michelle, and sister Kacey
 Me and mom... I have some big shoes to fill :)
 The boat ride definitely put the baby to sleep until we stopped and were rocking, then she was kicking and moving so much! They got to feel her moving :)



No comments:

Post a Comment