Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lately

I've been a bit behind on updating the blog because not much has been going on with us except house projects! Brett had a week off work, and he, Dad, and a friend redid and repainted the outside of the house.  Almost finished except for the shutters, so I'll have pictures soon. This weekend, their big project was redoing the back porch overhang, which was in terrible condition before. Mom and I stayed busy with some painting and projects inside. I thank God everyday for my parents :) Here are some pictures of lately...
Brett and John working on a new back porch

Heading out to dinner

I finally caved and bought this thing...I've only worn it with a pair of jeans that don't have much stretch, but it seems great for any "fat days," pregnant or not!!

1 comment:

  1. love the Be Band! your house is coming along beautifully. I love the colors you picked and cannot wait to see the end result. LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete