Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

17 weeks

Here is a 17 week picture... I am feeling great and am excited to share that I can FEEL BABY MOVING!! I had been feeling "something" for a couple of weeks, and wasn't completely convinced it was baby, but this week, I knew for sure. It is the most incredible feeling and it stops me in my tracks every time! Movements aren't strong enough yet to feel by touching my belly, but I can feel them inside and it is amazing :) We are still anxiously waiting for March 1 when we find out the gender...
Last weekend was another weekend of the boys working on our new back porch. It was finally a warm, gorgeous day and some of Brett's family came down to visit and help :)
Me and Courtney with Molly (she's leaning forward in the picture - she is 14 years old now!)
Kim and Brett's mom Michelle with Gus and Maggie
We finally got Scotty to come home for the weekend. I miss him and love him and appreciate his help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    I`m 26 Years old and i`m pregnant to.(12 weeks, 196 days to go) I`m from Germany/Bavaria and i`m reading your Blog for a while. Great pictures. :)
    I wish you all the Best.

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete