Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hunter

Hunter is the daughter of our close family friends, and she melts my heart. I thought she deserves her own post because she came to visit and I just love her to pieces! She is just over 2 and has language development and intelligence far beyond many 4 years olds (remember, I work with kids and check their development everyday!), which makes her so much fun to hang out with. We all just watch her and laugh at her preciousness!

This is her playing in "Hunter's cabinet" at my mom and dad's - the only area with nothing breakable or dangerous, and she knows it's her place. She runs right to it when she comes over!

This is me (16 weeks along) with Hunter - don't judge my appearance, this was after a LONG day at work and I heard Hunter and family were visiting so I just raced home and over to my parent's to play :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment