Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some stats



Kate had her 9 month well child check today, so I'll give you some stats since I haven't done that in a while. Some pictures too, because I found more on a camera!

If you can't tell in that picture above, baby girl is tall!
Today (9 months, 4 days)...
Weight: 19 lb, 5 oz (55th percentile)
Height: 29.25 in (95th percentile)

Happy girl this evening even though she had a shot and
fingerstick at her appointment. Vaccines are
SO IMPORTANT! Pass it on ;)
Spying on the dogs

She had a perfect checkup and was a good girl for Dr. Ali. 
On a side note, Kate has still never cried a tear. Oh, she has cried, no doubt about that, but no tears. Ever. 
But that's OK. I just think it was God's way of throwing me a bone in the beginning ...all that crying for the first 4 months was so heartbreaking, and big ole' alligator tears would have made it 
even harder on my heart! 

This is the happy girl we get from the crib in the mornings and after each nap. She usually plays in there for a bit and then smiles SO BIG when we walk in. By the way, this picture is deceiving...the mobile is no longer there, but it was never that close to her head!

Cruising around, walking along anything she can!

Tonight Kate was hanging out with Daddy while he exercised and I cooked dinner, and then I peeked out the window and saw this. She LOVES walking, and seeing my little bitty baby's legs under her Daddy's...this life is so good.

Happy almost Friday! We have a good weekend coming up.



No comments:

Post a Comment