Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010


On Christmas morning, Brett and I woke up early to head over to my mom and dad's to exchange gifts and see what Santa brought everyone (I was only OK with NOT waking up at my parents' house because we do live across the street!) After opening gifts, we had a huge breakfast then relaxed for a bit. That afternoon, we went to Brett's family's house to exchange gifts and have a late lunch, then back to my parents' for more food :) It was a perfect day with a few little gifts for baby as well!
Took a break from opening gifts for a picture (Brett, Kacy, Scotty, & Jeremy)
Our Christmas tree
Brett's family on Christmas

We had a low key New Years this year...I was on call and restaurants around here are so crowded, so we stayed in and Matt and Jane (soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Hooks!) came over to celebrate with us. They cheered with champagne, I cheered with sparkling white grape juice...Here's to a WONDERFUL 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment