Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

2nd trimester!

So just a little update... I'm 14 weeks along now, which means I have reached my SECOND TRIMESTER! I'm super excited about this and so thankful for our little growing baby! I'm feeling much better than before (aside from stupid face breakouts - any miracle tips??!!) - my nausea has let up a bit (or I've figured out what/when to eat), I really haven't been too tired, and my pants are starting to get a little snug to button :) I do have a tiny little bump, although I don't look pregnant, I just look like I need to do some crunches, but I'll take it! I'm definitely craving fruit and pickles/olives (not together), but that shouldn't surprise most of you! Next appointment is February 8, and we can't wait!

Brett and I had a great weekend! He and my dad have been working hard redoing and repainting the outside of our house, and I LOVE it! Pictures to come :) I was able to get together with an old friend, Michele, and her husband and PRECIOUS baby Bradley. It was great to catch up with them.
I was also so, so happy to see Patti!! She and Danny stopped by on their way through town to see our house, visit, and have dinner. Even though it was just a few hours, it was wonderful to see them. I think Patti knows more about my pregnancy and baby's development than I do, so I never worry if I get behind on my reading... Patti updates me :) The only bad thing is we were so busy catching up that we forgot to take a picture together, but there will be many to come!

Other BIG news...I'm so excited to finally be able to talk about! My good friend Jess and her husband Seth are also expecting (<--click on that word for a link to her blog), and she is due 2 weeks after me. I'm trying my hardest to get her to move back to Florida so these babies can play together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment