Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, especially to my Dad and Kate's Dad :)


























I love these men so much. Brett is such a wonderful Dad to Kate, and words can't express how much love, respect and appreciation my brothers and I have for my Dad. 
(And these pictures are funny...it looks like Kate enjoys lounging on laps. 
But she doesn't. She enjoys GOING ;)
We had a nice day lunching and relaxing by the pool.




 Dad enjoying some well deserved relaxation. I have never known a harder working, more thoughtful, giving man than my Dad. He sets the bar.



Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet Jackson Evan! Born 6-16-12 at 7 lbs 7 oz...
We are so excited to FINALLY meet you sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment