Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I do

Three years ago today, Brett and I said "I do." So many wonderful things have happened since then and I LOVE this life we live. I couldn't feel more blessed or be more thankful!
May 30, 2009
This is the best wedding pic I could find quickly...we have amazing albums and videos but no "rights" to any pics from the photographer for our own postings...

And now.... (or at least a few days ago. I need to upload some pictures from today)
Our perfect little family of 3. 
On our wedding day, we thought life was perfect and then Kate came along and now it really is perfect.
Happy Anniversary to the best husband, friend, Daddy...I love you.

I'll be back soon with some pictures from an amazing wedding I was in over Memorial Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment