Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 months

Kate Elizabeth turned 2 months old on September 22! These pictures are actually from the 23rd because we were busy the day before... Daddy was standing off to the side being crazy because he makes her smile so much! I need to get a video of her smiles, it will brighten anyones day, I'm sure of it :)

Also last week, Tanya and her mom were finally able to meet Kate! Tanya and I have been friends since we were 6 and spent much of our childhoods together. She just returned from spending 4 months in England with her boyfriend, and her parents just returned (temporarily) from sailing South America. I have been so excited for the day that they'd hold my baby girl!

We also worked on tummy time last week, which Kate hates :(
Happier when I flipped her over!
How beautiful is she?!

Kate was baptized on Sunday and was a PERFECT angel! More on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment