Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The zoo




Hi to anyone who still reads this :) We're still here, having lots of fun with Kate. She'll be 15 months tomorrow - what a great age this is! We are settled back at home after a fun road trip and I was going to do a post for the whole trip, but now I realize how many pictures we took so I'll start with the first part of the trip :) We met the whole fam damily in Jacksonville at Scotty's new house and we went to the zoo while we were there! I LOVE zoos, and now that we have Kate, there is always good reason to visit one!
This was at Scotty's house - ALLLL she wanted to do was run in the yard with the dogs!
And her huge shirt? She's 15 months, so I've bought 18-24 months clothes and they're so big on her! She's growing taller but not "thicker." If you saw how much she moves, you'd understand :)

Unplanned stripes



Kate LOVES to look at birds, and even does a high pitched sound to imitate them!

Big girl just wanted to walk everywhere, not be carried. Once she's out of the stroller, there's no going back in the stroller in the same "outing" but Pop Pop insisted she get out because she couldn't see the animals :)

So excited to see those animals (which to Kate, everything was "dog")



Sharing a snow cone, but look at those curls!

She'd "sniff" at the animals to get them to come closer

Her first carousel ride and she loved it!





So much fun! As long as we plan our outings around naps (so she can nap at home or in the car) we can go lots of places! She's never napped in the stroller, but can pretty easily skip the second nap if we're busy. In fact, she'd probably skip all sleep if it were up to her!

I'll be back with pictures from the rest of our trip!

1 comment:

  1. I still read it! Thanks for posting! I know you guys have been doing fun stuff lately, and I've been checking for the latest! Miss you guys! Kate is getting so big! Not sure when I will be home next but I will let you know when I know!!

    ReplyDelete