Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fishies!

This was my greeting, waiting at the front door for me when I got home from an errand. Daddy said "Mama's home" and she ran to meet me. 


This weekend we took Kate to the local oceanographic center which she loved! We met some friends there and Kate loved looking at the fish, trying to jump in the stingray tank, and running all over.

 

Not the best quality. They're from my iPhone because I brought my camera...with a dead battery.

 

We got caught in a thunderstorm under that little METAL pavilion in the background, so Brett rain back through the rain with Kate and she thought it was hilarious!

 

That's the stingray tank behind us - she could reach the side and really wanted to get in the water. Their barbs were cut so we almost let her ;)

Little buddies, Mason and Kate - 3 weeks apart.

Great friends

We had a good time despite the heat, and I'm sure we'll be back since it's only 5 minutes from the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment