Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

Happy New Year! Oh my gosh, where did 2011 go? I feel like it was just November 2010, finding out I was pregnant...so much has changed in 1 year and I couldn't be more thankful for our amazing life.

This was our New Years Eve, and there was no place in the world I'd rather be!
At 11:50, Mom, Dad, Jeremy & Haley came over with a bottle of champagne to watch the ball drop with us. Miss Kate woke up at 11:58...she knew there was a party and didn't want to miss it :)
So, I rang in 2012 with a glass of champagne in one hand and my baby girl in the other arm, with people I love (Scotty and Holly were in Tampa partying on a rooftop... ;)



New Years Day we took a boat ride (Kate's first) before the obligate pork, cabbage, and black-eyed peas "good luck for the new year" dinner. You better bet I had a bite of everything!

Kate LOVED the boat (but not her lifejacket).



Kate never lays like this, but with her all bundled in a blanket, the wind and the hum of the motor, she was more than content...and so was this momma :)




Precious angel


If 2012 is half as wonderful as 2011 was, then I'm ready. I know this will be an amazing year watching our babydoll grow. But 2013? That year can just stay away... I want to freeze time.

No comments:

Post a Comment