Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

So this is what it's like...

...to have a happy baby! 
I'm sorry, no pictures with this post because I haven't loaded them on my computer yet, and I'm too tired to start that right now, but life is just so wonderful that I had to post :)
Kate has really turned the corner in the past week or so, and now she spends most of her days HAPPY and  SMILING!! We are able to go more places, play more, sit more, do more tummy time, watch her ROLL OVER, take more pictures, and snuggle her! She has been perfect to us since day one, but now she's perfect AND fun! Lots of things going on and she'll be 4 months Tuesday, so I'll blog more later (with pictures, I promise!)
Also, we started rice cereal this weekend...you know we have about 100 pictures and 30 minutes of video. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment