Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

36 weeks

I am 36 weeks pregnant... THIRTY. SIX. WEEKS!! Do the math folks, that is NINE MONTHS!

 Less than a month until my due date, and my body is definitely trying to prep me. I had a little episode Friday night....swollen feet and 2 hours straight of contractions (pressure, uncomfortable, but not painful) every 3-5 minutes. Sitting with my feet propped up and drinking 3 glasses of water didn't change them, so I reluctantly called my OB. He said if taking a warm bath didn't stop them, I'd need to be checked, but thankfully they stopped, I'm still pregnant, and mom was still able to go to her girls' weekend in the Keys the next morning :) 

Needless to say, we had a low key weekend around the house and I was forbidden to walk the bridge while mom is gone! I was able to spend all day with sweet Hunter and got some good pictures.

 She loves the dogs and they LOVE her :)
Maggie doesn't leave Hunter alone. She loves to play with her and is so gentle, it's precious! I've always thought that Maggie will be great with the baby, but seeing her with Hunter let's us know for sure.
 Hunter adores Brett too! She helps him with anything and everything she can...
 And HAD to sit on his lap after dinner!

Only Brett was allowed to hold her hand to the car ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment